Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Card

How much do I love "Enjoy the Ride" ?? I thought adding some "Spot Dot" would be just the right amount of funk for this card. I have some pink and orange bling in the middle of the large circles and my headlights ....... this will be perfect for a 17 year old super cool young lady!!!



Here is a photo of me and my big green baby (and my BFF) ..... no that is not a beer belly :) ......... I have 3 kiddies but no matter I still have my baby for all my running around when they are home. Before Little Ava it was like a clown car ..... double stroller in the trunk, car seats, 2 kiddies, bags from shopping, me and my big prego belly ...... needless to say there was always people looking at me like I was crazy but the truth is I LOVE my car and it is fun to drive!!!



And look at these little chocolate yummies .......... it is like there is a little cloud hovering over them........ the kiddies asked so I had to deliver!!!

19 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Sue Ann...your car story put a smile on my face! Your car card has so much color.....I love those colors together! I must bust out my car stamp set today!!

And you must post what those chocolate yummies are....my kiddos would love 'em!!

Liz said...

Love the card! It's so fun :) Your pregnant belly is too cute. I don't blame you for keeping a car that's fun to drive!

Those cupcakes are making me hungry....

Jackie Solomon said...

Love your funky card, the colors are so bright and fun.

When you drive around in your bettle do you see a lot of people punching each other saying "slug bug" or some variation of that? haha, my oldest loves the slug bug game.

Rhonda said...

Sue Ann, Love your car card and the real deal as well. You are so cute!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow Sue Ann, your card takes me right back to the 70's lol! Great job!!

Danisha said...

I soooo want both of those stamps sets!!! Cute card and even yummier treats!

Melissa said...

Love your card--a totally retro feel to it and so fun!

What a great photo of you and your car...I can only imagine hawling all of that in and out!

And your goodies look so delicious!

Keva said...

That card is psychadelic! I love it. That Enjoy the Ride car goes with EVERYTHING!!! lol. I like how colorful and fun the card is. Great job!

Ted said...

Very fun card, Sue Ann! Love all those psychadelic colors! ;)

Ellie said...

OH I love the colors :) and I love your buggy! sweet card.

Barbara said...

How cute is this??? It's adorable, Sue Ann!! Love your car story, too :)

Dana said...

You just HAD to tempt me with those lucious looking cupcakes this morning, didn't you?!? YUM!
Your card is awesome. I love the funky retro feel...it does belong in my card's driveway! (great minds think alike, right? *grin*)
LOVE your green bug and prego belly.

Sherry said...

What a FUN card! Great colors!!

Jen Carter said...

That card will be very fun for a 17 year old!!! Very cute! Love your car too!! Very fun!!

Angy said...

So jealous - have always wanted a green bug and 3 kiddos! Yippee! I can only imagine your "clown" car with everyone unloading - too funny! Love the card as well. Still waiting on my order to get the car and die (darn volcano holding up our mail). Thanks for sharing the card and the story.

Unknown said...

beautiful "funky" card!!..and those cupcakes..girl u makin me hungry! you prego belly looks sooo cuteee!!

Danisha said...

Sue,

thanks for the comment on my blog, the notebook was just a $1 notebook that I got at Michaels, I just recovered the front and back and used the paper that was in it.

Hope that helps!

Laurie said...

Oh wow Sue Ann! That is the cutest card!! I love the Dot Spot background! And how fun to have a stamp set just for your car? So fun!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card! Love the car paired with Dot Spot, really great!