Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Journal

Over on the blog for Market Street Stamps they are having a "block party" for the upcoming release.  They are also teaming up with CAS-ual Fridays.  The challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays blog is brown paper bags tied up with strings and on the blog for MSS they wanted us to use any of their AMAZING stamps.  


I decided that I needed a journal for myself because I am better with eating when I have to be accountable. My journal sits right on the bar in the kitchen with a pen next to it and for sure it keeps me more accountable and I love being able to go back and look at what I had during the day.  I have had a horrible cold so I am trying to be better with my food until I can get back to running, weights and Zumba.



I used the word inspiration because I knew when I looked at this book laying on the bar it would always inspire me and remind me to try and do the best I can for me.   I absolutely LOVE this "peace" sentiment and the words are SO TRUE.  You cannot really see the stitching but I did a cut out for my pattern paper  and then it was attached to my corrugated cardboard with my sewing machine.  I love when I get to do a project for me and it for sure does not happen too often!!!  

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I am going to attempt to go check out some of the other people at the block party. 
 Can someone please pour me a wine?

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is cute Sue Ann. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Sue Ann! Love the pretty little butterfles fluttering about! Happy New Year! Hope to see more from you!

Curt in Indy said...

Awesome journal Kiddo! I clicked on the picture and red the peace sentiment and you are right, it is wonderful. The journal is a great idea, however I'd need a couple with all the crap I've been eating! LOL Hope you had great holidays, and I wish you the very best the New Year can bring to you and your sweet family! Best, Curt

Laurie said...

This is amazing! I love those butterflies! So many fun details! Hope all is well with you SA!!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful & certainly inspiring journal - I write down everything I eat too (since January) & it does help (did I really have to have those 3 chocolate bars on Monday? lol). BTW your project below (Rosie Posie) is stunning - hope you update your blog soon :) xxx p.s. you have a gorgeous family

Curt in Indy said...

Just checking in on you! I miss seeing your wonderful creativity! Hope all is going well with you and your sweet family. Hugs, Curt

sillyleann said...

I am always glad to see something you post. I left you a little happy surprise at my blog - http://sillyleanndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html.

Davi said...

Nice journal cover! Something pretty to inspire you to keep yourself accountable ;)