Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

PTI Challenge tag with a frame

Well I needed a way to wrap a wee gift for Emma's teachers so why not enter another contest over on Nicole Heady's blog.  The photo quality is not so great because I was busy all day at my daytime job, CEO of Hallinger and Hallinger INC :)  

I used a paper bag for the gift with a swatch of dark denim fabric and some PP saddle stitch ribbon.  
Then I  put the card right on the top.  

I am thinking this will be my last challenge since I have so much to get done for
St. Valentine's Day on Monday.



xoxoxo
Sue Ann

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Sue Ann!

Unknown said...

There's that cute vintage Valentine again - I LOVE it. The denim is a cute touch too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great layers and colours.

Kristii said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love all the color!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Hey there friend! I hear ya when it comes to being busy! Our lives paired with the PTI anniversary this week? Oh my. But oh my....your card with all those details is perfectly vintage! I love the heart doily the vintage valentine, the lace, and the sheet music. Well, I could go on and on but I'll stop at this....GORGEOUS!

Lindsay said...

Oh! How fun Sue Ann! I love all the fun layers on this! What a cute idea!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love all these fun layers Sue Ann, and the perfect topper, that cute vintage valentine!!!

Jen Adcock said...

Hooley Dooley! This card is a whole lotta fun! Each layer is so bright and cheerful and so fabulously retro. What a great idea. The valentine totally speaky to me. Divine!

Mona Pendleton said...

Sue Ann, this card is so incredibly sweet! I love all the layers and details! Your whimsical stitching looks fab and the lil' button with baker's twine is a perfect touch! I am sure the teachers receiving these goodies were thrilled to pieces :) I know I would be!

Laurie said...

OH my so many fun details! I love hte vintagey feel to this! What a graet gift! YOu are too good!!

Monica K. said...

Wow, Sue Ann this is awesome! Love all of the layering and cute embellishments. Hope you had a great Valentine's!! :)

Jen Carter said...

This is so fun!! I love all your layers!

Curt in Indy said...

What an absolute awesome idea putting a card on a bag! I love this idea. Love all the detail on this too! Best, Curt